The New Orleans Fat Challenge

When someone mentions they'll be traveling to a place known for its world-class cuisine, the typical response entails an inference of prospective weight gain.

"You'll come back 10-15 pounds heavier" one of my co-workers told me after I mentioned my upcoming trip to New Orleans. 

From my experience, I never "earned" additional pounds from traveling due to my limited budget and all day walking. But then again, I never really traveled to another American city with world-class cuisine, which makes this trip especially unique for me.  It's hard to experience any place without experiencing the food. 

So will I actually come back weighing more after 5 days of NOLA?

This morning I weighed myself at 120. Let's see how much I will weigh after 5 days in New Orleans. 




Comments