Day 2: Booking the Safari

I fell asleep at 10pm last night. At 3 am I woke up to the sound of a loud mosquito. I turned on the lights to put on my Avon Skin So Soft oil spray that doubles as a bug repellant. It did keep those annoying boogers away but by the middle of the day, I ended up with 4 obvious bites. I couldn’t fall back asleep.  I did some reading finally went back to sleep at 6am.

Robert, the guy who’s running the hostel, woke me up at 9am to talk to the safari agent. After I paid the deposit, I immediately went back to sleep. I didn’t get back up until 4pm. I'm still on Pacific Time sleeping schedule
I woke up hungry but didn’t want to go back to that restaurant that Robert took me. For food, I finished up my box of pringles, 2 bottles of Ensure, and a small packet of beef jerky.


Expenses:
Dorm bed: 7 USD
4-day Safari: 680 USD (ouch!)

Total: 687 USD

Comments